Thursday, November 4, 2010

One Wish For the World



http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_5496955
If I had one wish for the world it would it be
To see to what I see I see the world in color
Beautiful and awesome the sky and the butterfly
If I had one wish for the world it would be to feel what if feel
I feel the earth below me I feel life all around me
If I had one wish for the world it would be to hear what I hear
All the sounds of silence the world alive around me
But how you can see the world in color if you haven’t
Seen a mountainside if you haven’t seen the stars in the sky
If you haven’t seen crystal clear water and how you can feel
The earth is alive if you don’t take the time to smell the flowers
If you close your eyes at sunrise it you never felt the flow
Of the tied or the starfish under water but you need to get away
From all the chatter and be one with Mother Nature
That what really matters then you can listen to the sound
That you know what she saying the natural order of life
And the laws that we should be obeying if I had one wish
For the world it would it be to see to what I see
I see the world in color Beautiful and awesome
The sky and the butterfly if I had one wish for the world
It would be to feel what if feel I feel the earth below me

No comments :

Kevin's Mixes

: Audio Mixed with Mixcraft 4.2 Build 104 by Acoustica P.O. Box 728 Oakhurst, CA 93644 U.S.A

Kevin's Mixes

Live on The edge of Miracles

I want to live on the edge of a miracle

I want to stand on a mountain within me

And touch the face of god

And feel his blood flow through me

Is it too much to ask to want

More than what is possible

Is it too much for the glass to be full?

Living on the edge of miracles

Open my eyes and see them

Let the spirit come in and comfort me

Let the peace of justice flow from within

Living on the edge of miracles

Hand to hand flowing from him

Absolutely powerful

Something to adore

Living on the edge of miracles

Hope of hope for every man

Close as you possibly can

And still be human


Followers